Friday, August 15, 2008

New job, new times, new challenges...

It's been a while since I last wrote so here's an update of what I've been upto.

I left the Bank I was working at. The politics were getting me down and it was wayyyy to stressful. I learnt tons of good stuff whilst there - .Net 3.0, WCF, WPF, CAB to name a few, and made some good friends as-well.

I had a holiday to Vietnam and Cambodia which was awesome. Plenty of pictures at www.flickr.com/photos/graemefoster.

And finally I started working for Readify, an MS Consultancy. For those in the UK who haven't heard of Readify they are a very well respected MS consultancy firm in Australia with a whole bunch of MVP's working for them.

The job is going to be really challenging and exciting. I'll be consulting on architectures, running training sessions, giving presentations to the local community, fixing bugs for customers, you name it I'll be doing it!!!

And along the way I hope to be writing more blog posts about, ummm, stuff!!!

No comments: