Friday, May 20, 2005

Smoking - the solution

How socially unacceptable is this habit. Last night at the Moby gig (Brixton Academy) I got sick to death of people blowing smoke in my face.

I propose a compulsory attachment to cigarettes which forces all smoke back into the lungs of the smoker. Lets see how many people carry on with that.

Also non-smoking areas in restaurants. What's the point. You're still only 5 metres from smokers.

And, even worse - the smokers who won't smoke when they are eating, but light up as soon as they've finished even though I, the non smoker, am sat on the next table - and then are really annoyed when you point this out to them and ask them to put it out. What a selfish race of people they are.

If you want to smoke then by all means do - just don't expect me to breathe your smoke in. You choose to smoke it, so you should have it all, to yourself... My gift to you. I'm kind like that.

No comments: